Friday, March 11, 2011

Hooray for Spring!

So usually with the cold weather outside we spend our days doing things like this...

(She was 'helping' me with laundry)
...basically, I try to do things that need to be done around the house and entertain her in any way I can, all at the same time. :)

This week however has been much more exciting. Besides getting a root canal this last Monday (super fun... NOT!), I had the opportunity to go to a photography workshop with my fabulous sister-in-law. The workshop was AWESOME and I felt like I learned a ton! :)

The next day was so nice and warm I just felt like I HAD to go outside and use what I had learned, to take pictures of everything. So Scott, Claire and I went for a walk up the canyon and although the weather was beautiful, the scenery was not. It wasn't really the best time of day for pictures, but the walk was fun, and despite the looks on both of their faces, they did enjoy being outside. :)

We can't wait for more sunny and warm days this summer. We will be going on many more of these walks I'm sure. :)

Root canal, photography workshop, warm weather, new phones, plus a couple intramural games for Scott (which he won both, I might add) make for a pretty intense week. But we have one more bit of news... It's pretty exciting and scary all at once! :)

You ready for this?! You'll have to just watch and see...

video

Claire has mastered the technique of scooting around! Oh the places she'll go! One more reason to love spring. With her new found ability to get around, she's going to be everywhere and getting into everything. :) Being able to play outside will be like freedom (for her and me)! Hooray for spring! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh so much fun! I'm so glad for the warm weather too! Clair is just a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete