2. He weighed in at 19 pounds and was measured 27.5 inches long.
3. He's in the 79th percentile for weight and the 86th percentile for height. Everyone is always commenting on his chubby cheeks and what a cute chunk he is. :)
4. Seth can roll from his tummy to back pretty proficiently. He's only rolled from his back to his tummy a handful of times though. He can also sit up on his own for a short amount of time before tipping over. He's mostly interested in being held all the time and can get pretty upset when put down for a minute.
6. Seth sucks on his hands and fingers a ton. More so than Everett did I think. I keep thinking he'll figure out how to suck his thumb to soothe himself sometime soon but he hasn't yet. I have mixed feelings about having a thumb sucker. It's nice if he can just soothe himself with his own thumb without me having to return a paci to his mouth, but it's easier to get rid of a paci than to train them later to not suck their thumb.
7. So we gave him his first solids at around 4 and a half months, but he really didn't seem interested. And being my third, I'm not in a hurry anymore to feed him solids. Nursing is so much easier and a lot more convenient. A few weeks ago Seth was licking his lips and seemed to want the chocolate shake Scott was eating so Scott gave him a taste. He liked that of course. The next morning I was eating something that he really seemed to want to try so I got some baby food bananas for him. It wasn't what he thought and he didn't eat them very well. He has since gotten better and has tried apples and squash (and no more ice cream!).
8. Seth has recently started feeling more "stranger danger". He really is starting to sense whenever someone he doesn't know is holding him. You can sometimes see the discomfort in his face. He is getting to that point where he'll watch me wherever I go, and get super upset when I leave the room. It's a little sad sometimes, but also makes me feel really loved.
9. Seth has gotten pretty good at sleeping with mommy and daddy. I've been so lazy with my third baby - or I've gotten soft. He naps and goes to bed in his crib and he's really good there at the beginning of the night, but at the sounds of his first cry, I just bring him to bed with me to cuddle or nurse and we both get more sleep.
10. Seth is a joy to have in our family! He is super smiley and happy most of the time. He laughs and giggles, especially at Claire and the things she does. All she has to do is sing a little tune to him or make a funny noise and he'll laugh and smile back.