That evening we got together with family. Claire's cousins were so nice and decorated their place with a bunch of princess decorations. The kids had fun blowing bubbles and jumping on the trampoline. Then we opened presents and Claire finally ate her cake. We played more games and spent time with family. Claire was happy and finally willing to admit to everyone that she was now 4. :)
1. Claire's favorite colors are pink and purple. She will occasionally change her favorite color when we ask, but if she has a choice she will usually pick pink, so I'm pretty sure that is her absolute favorite. Her favorite stuffed animal is also her pink elephant that she's named "Rainbow".
3. Claire loves to dance and put on shows for us. She loves to wear her princess dress-ups and dance with her daddy (or Everett if he'll let her). She always wants to dance with the boys or else she doesn't want to dance. :)
5. I'm pretty sure Claire has a little OCDness from her daddy, or maybe it's just a natural kid thing. She's very picky about who helps her and where she sits in Primary. Little things, if not done the right way, seem to bother her a lot. She's thrown some of her biggest fits because of small silly things like daddy unbuckled her car seat and she wanted mommy to do it. :p
7. She got a bike for her birthday and (I think) she's enjoying it. She's still getting the hang of pedaling and steering, and she was starting to get faster until she fell off the other day. She got right back on, but seems to be taking it slower since then.
9. She loves swimming and really enjoyed her swimming class. She's always had such a bad gag reflex and so when she got a little water in her mouth during her first swim lesson I was afraid she would keep gagging, but she's learning. We got those puddle jumper floaties and took the kids to Seven Peaks a few times this summer and she loved it. She was pretty independent and liked to swim all by herself if she could.