Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our Cool New Blog Book


So this is our cool new blog book. :)

When we started our blog, I worried a little bit about what would happen to all of our blogs when or if we stopped or had to quit writing them. I wouldn't want our memories and stories to just be erased. So when our friend showed us her cool blog book, we decided that was exactly what we wanted to do! It's a very neat web site (Blurb.com) that lets you upload all your blogs and pictures, put together your book, and then they print it out for you and send it your way. Others can order the book too, it's so cool! :) We actually like the idea of doing a book every year that we blog. I'm not much of a scrapbooker, and it's actually cheaper than having to get all the supplies you need for scrapbooking. Cool, huh? :) Now we just have to blog enough during the year to make it book worthy...:)

Other news...we just had our 16 week doctor appointment yesterday. We heard the heart beat again and he said everything sounds good, he just told me to gain more weight. Funny, hearing a doctor tell you not to worry about eating too much fat at this point, but to just gain weight. He said eat healthy of course, but don't worry about counting calories and everything (not that I ever did that before). He seemed to be under the impression that I must not want to get bigger...boy is he wrong! I can't wait to feel and look more pregnant! I've heard from some people that for their first, the belly didn't come until the 6th or 7th month, but I have other friends that started showing already. I hope my belly comes sooner rather than later! :)

Also, remember our shelf we painted and put up on our wall a few months ago? We've had a few different displays since then, but here is a picture of our latest, Valentines display. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment