My sister Heidi came home from her mission to the Philippines a few weeks ago. That gave us an excuse to have a little family reunion. My parents were home for a week and a couple sisters and their families from out of state came to visit, so with them and all the family already in Utah we had a pretty big group. We took turns visiting at different homes and playing at the park. And one morning all of us girls went out to breakfast. I loved spending the time with my family and enjoyed being able to talk to Heidi about her experiences.
I didn't take very many pictures but here are a couple of cousins playing so nicely together. :)
Sunday morning we managed to get a picture of all of us before church. We are a pretty crazy bunch. Two of my older sisters and my older brother and their families are missing. I would love to someday get a picture of all of us together! I can't imagine how difficult it would be with that large of a group but it would be an awesome picture! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment