Friday, November 29, 2013

Everett's First Haircut

I kept putting it off. I'd always been told that after that first haircut they no longer look like a baby and I wasn't sure I was ready for him to no longer be my baby.

Scott wanted to wait a little longer before cutting it, so I did hold off for a while, but a little after my family all left we decided it was time. So we got our razor out, gave him a sucker, and sat him down on a little stool and got to work. :)

He handled it pretty well at first, but got a little wiggly while trimming the top. It turned out better than I thought it would. There are definitely some uneven places that I missed, but I think he looks so different with short hair. He looks like a little boy now. My little man. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment