Friday, January 31, 2020

Color Chase Challenge - White

I found this Instagram/Facebook group that does this Color Chase Challenge. Each month is assigned a different color and you're supposed to go out and capture photos of that color and at the end of the month you have a beautiful grid with nine of your favorite photos. I like to participate in photo challenges and this one sounded right up my alley. :) I invited my family to do it with me. It should be fun!

January was white. It was actually a little harder than I thought. Of course Hailey makes it difficult to get out anywhere, but also it never snowed this month, so I thought I'd be able to get photos of kiddos in the snow or something and that never happened. :P My macro shot is of sugar. I thought that was pretty cool. The eggs were kind of a last minute idea. I don't feel like this grid was my best but hopefully it gets better with different colors. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment