So I've always kinda wanted to do one of those 52-week photo projects or a photo-a-day for a month or (even scarier) a 365-day photo project. However, I've never tried because they've always intimidated me. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to keep it up with how busy life gets sometimes. I found this list of themes on Pinterest though and decided to give it a shot (by myself, not with the website). I just liked that it said no timeline, no pressure, no failure. This is just a personal challenge I want to try to hopefully strengthen my photo taking skills and creativity. I will be trying to get these done once a week, and posting them so I know people will see them and therefore I'll try harder. :) "Morning"
So originally I saw morning and thought, that should be pretty easy... However we live in a basement and I realized how dark it is, especially early morning when my kids wake up. I kept trying different things though and didn't like how they were turning out. Claire woke up a little later this morning though and since Scott was at football, we played in our bed this morning. I opened our blinds and hiked up my ISO super high and got this shot, which I loved. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment