Friday, November 4, 2011

October C's

I'm a little behind on blogging right now, but I just wanted to do a quick update on my C's for last month. :)

Create: So I made something last month, but I can't show or tell what it is since it's gonna be a Christmas present. ;) I did make a little fall decoration though for our place. I found the idea off of Pinterest. It was super easy to do, pretty cheap and I think it looks really cute! (I put together the candle decoration, not the pumpkin).

Cook: This month I made Chicken Ranch Macaroni and Cheese, a recipe from here. It was a little difficult to make, but that was probably cuz I was just trying to follow a new recipe. It turned out really good actually and it made quite a bit so we had it as leftovers for a few dinners. :)

Capture: I actually had a few opportunities to take pictures this month, it was great! The first photoshoot was of a little girl in our old ward. Her mom wanted some 18 month pictures of her daughter and remembered that I had offered once before so she asked me and we took pictures in an orchard, which was really fun. The second was a soccer photoshoot that I mostly just helped out with. My sister in law was taking pictures of a soccer team and they wanted a few individual shots of each player and some team shots, so I came along and helped out. And the third was some family pictures my sister asked me to take of her. She wanted very fall looking pictures so we drove up the canyon to get some more fall looking photos. I think they turned out well, you can check out my photoblog to see more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment