Check out our costumes... Scott is Bedtime Bear (not sleepy bear, grumpy bear, or goodnight bear, but BEDTIME Bear), I am FUNshine bear and Claire is Share Bear.
Our pumpkins were looking pretty sad by Saturday... Monday night, they were really scary considering they were both shriveled up almost to the point of not being recognizable. :)
Sunday was super busy. Just as a side note, I got a calling in our new ward as the Primary 1st Counselor and this Sunday was my first time teaching Sharing Time. It went alright, but I was happy to be done with that first one. Sunday night we had a family get together. We didn't get to show off our costumes or anything, but it was still fun seeing everyone.And then Monday we wore our costumes most of the day. I had to work and I got to wear my costume to work. Scott picked me up and we took Claire trick-or-treating to a few family and friends' houses down in S.F., and then headed home and walked around our street a little. At first she was a little nervous about the whole thing, but towards the end, when she realized we were filling her little bucket up with things, she got pretty excited. :)
After trick-or-treating, we came inside and helped pass out candy. Claire kept running over to our bowl of give-away candy and snitching some for her bucket. :) She really enjoyed this Halloween and it was so much fun for us seeing her get all excited. Happy Halloween!
So cute!
ReplyDelete