Friday, June 3, 2011

Brother's Big Day

Earlier today we went to my youngest brother Daniel's graduation from Mountain View High School. I'm so happy for him and his accomplishment. I love him so much and we are all so excited for him!


Claire got a little restless and we had to take her outside for a bit but she was great through most of it! :)


I couldn't help but think of my own highschool graduation... 10 years ago! Wow! There are some funny similarities between Daniel and my highschools. I went to Mission Viejo and Daniel to Mountain View but we both share the name MVHS and the colors red and gold. :)


Love you Daniel! Thanks for letting us share this special day with you! Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of you and Daniel on your graduation day... seems slightly ironic. Amazing how much he has grown up!

    ReplyDelete