Okay so I know I take entirely too many photos, but what can I say, she's our first and she has a mom that loves to take pictures! :)

Her neck muscles are getting stronger. She still doesn't like her tummy but she tolerates it a little better now.
Remember these ladies from my work...


We were able to get together for a little play date. :)

I love this look

She loves playing with Daddy!

...and she's already standing! (with a little help of course)

I love this girl with her round belly and chubby legs! :)
Anyone see the family resemblance? :)

Goodness can she get any cuter?! I can really see the resemblance in both of you, maybe more Amber because of the dark hair. We should try to get together again, it was nice.
ReplyDeleteHow could you NOT take pictures of her?! She is absolutely Adorable!!
ReplyDelete