Monday, July 19, 2010

Check out my Photo Blog

So what do you do to keep yourself motivated and improving a hobby or talent? I'm not really sure, but I'm hoping this new blog will help me. I started this blog recently, mostly just for my benefit. I figured I could post my pictures for me to see and post what I'm learning. I thought if I had somewhere to post my favorites it would entice me to take more pictures, improve them, practice and what not. We'll see if it works or not. :) Anyways, I thought I'd let others check it out too if they wanted, to give me a little more feedback. It's www.amberbrysonphotos.blogspot.com so please take a look if you want, I'd love comments, suggestions, ideas, opinions, whatever! If you have any ideas on a name for my little blog let me know that too!

1 comment:

  1. I love when I stumble onto a blog from someone in the ward! (I saw your blog on Andrea Wells' blog.) I read through your blog a bit and went to your photo blog too! I love the pics you take. I don't know why, but I really like the photo of the baby blanket you are stitching around it. That really is a beautiful edging.
    I am incredibly impressed with the birthday origami. What a tribute to you! Good luck with everything with the baby - you must be incredibly excited!

    ReplyDelete