Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Update

Just a quick update. Today is my due date but it doesn't look like she's on her way at all. I'm not dilated at all, not even enough for them to strip my membranes or anything, which they said could hurry it up. I haven't felt any contractions either. They made me take a non stress test which went really well. The baby still has enough fluid and her heart's beating perfectly. It quickens when she moves, which was kind of cool to feel and hear at the same time. :) Everything looks good, too good. She's just way too comfortable in there! Anyway, they've scheduled me to be induced sometime Tuesday evening. So there is an end in sight! :) Wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. you have just made too nice a home in there, who would wanna leave?! =)) go for some nice LONNNNG walks! thats what did it for me! and just enjoy your last few days of just the 2 of you!!!! =) good luck, we will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there...you are so close!!! I hope the delivery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get induced Tues night I don't think Scott will get his wish of having it born Aug. 3rd, it will most likely be a Aug 4th baby. :) Good luck though! I hated waiting so much...but just enjoy not having to wake up in the middle of the night while you can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting! Good luck! Love the Elams x P.s. Thanks for giving Isaac feedback on the ice-cream cakes. What he didn't tell you was that the 'occassion' is for his birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete