Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Mommy's Birthday

I had a nice birthday filled with yummy sweets. Donuts for breakfast, a store bought ice cream cake from visiting teachers and a Pinterest ice cream cake made by Scott. I wish I had gotten a photo of it, it was delicious with ice cream sandwiches, and ice cream layers and a whipped cream oreo frosting on top. Yum! :) Kids and Scott gave me their presents that evening and one of the cutest gifts I got was a certificate from Claire for a mother/daughter haircut. Scott and Claire had put together a certificate with a scratch off heart that showed my gift underneath. So, a couple days later we went to the salon together and both got haircuts. I was able to get a before picture, but missed the after one. It was a fun little outing though with my daughter. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment