1. Seth is 4 months old!
2. At 4 months, Seth weighed 16 pounds 5 ounces and was 25 inches long.
3. He's in the 72nd percentile for weight and the 48th percentile for height.
4. Seth still sleeps pretty well, he's pretty good at getting 3 naps during the day anyway. He goes to bed pretty well around 8pm, but he still wakes up every 3 hours to eat. Sometimes I can postpone feeding him by cuddling with him in bed. :)
5. Seth is super loud sometimes. He doesn't exactly cry, not at first anyway. He mostly squawks and screams when he's not happy. He's equally loud when he's happy. He laughs and squeals and I love hearing him try to talk to us.
6. I'm afraid he's still pretty gassy, but it seems like only at night. I always hear him grunting and tooting. :)
7. So I'd say his spitting up is somewhere in-between Claire and Everett. He spits up more than Everett did, but less than Claire did. It's his peak spitting up time period anyway, so it seems like a lot more right now. He also likes to spit a lot and he drools a ton. Always a mess, but so cute. :)
8. I love, love, love watching Seth interact with Claire and Everett. Claire is a huge help and loves to take care of Seth in any way she can. She'll sing to him and talk to him. And he will laugh and smile right back at her. Everett likes to make silly faces at him sometimes and he'll smile back at him too. It's so cute watching them all when they're all happy. :)
9. Seth is a super smiley baby. I love how full of smiles he is. Even when he's not happy, I can usually somehow get a smile out of him. :)
10. He really is such a good and chill baby. At the ward Christmas party, I let the stake president hold him while I ate, and Seth just sat with him, calm and content, looking around. The stake president asked if he was always so relaxed. :) I think he generally is an easy going baby. He does get vocal when he wants something, but usually doesn't everyone? :)





No comments:
Post a Comment