The day started by going to church. First thing Claire did was tell the door greeter when we got there that it was her birthday. He rewarded her with a high five. :) I'm not sure whether or not she told her nursery leaders but I wouldn't be surprised if she had.
We came home and started the festivities after lunch and quiet time. We made spaghetti for dinner, one of her favorite meals at the moment, and then went ahead and opened some presents, since she couldn't wait any longer. :) I think the princess dresses were a hit - look at that face.
We had a few visitors over to help eat the cake and celebrate with us and as soon as they made it we sang to Claire and let her blow out her candles.I'm pretty sure she had a good day. I can't believe she's three! :)
Of course I had to plan a photo shoot for her birthday, so the next day we went up to Tibblefork Reservoir with the dress my sister Lia made for us and a flower crown I made. Claire had no problem wearing the crown and dress and dancing and posing for me. Like I said, she loves princesses. :)








She is such a beautiful little girl
ReplyDeleteI love the way the candles lit up the towers on the birthday cake. Those princess dresses look like a lot of fun, too. What a fun birthday!
ReplyDelete