2. At his two month check up he weighed 13 lbs 4 ounces and was 24 inches long.
3. This put him in the 90th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight. He's a big boy. :)
4. Everett doesn't sleep as well as Claire did at this age, but he's still really good and getting much better. He was waking me up every 2-3 hours at night for the first 6 weeks but I've been letting him fuss a little longer each time before feeding him and now I can put him down around 8pm and he makes it until about 2am and then is usually pretty good until 6 or 7am.
5. So Claire was a huge spitter. She spit up tons and would soak a burp cloth after one feeding. Everett however is great in comparison! :) We love not having to worry about changing his clothes or our clothes after feeding him.
6. Along with him not being a huge spitter, he's a great burper. When he burps, he burps loud. They almost sound like adult burps. :)
7. Everett loves to suck on his hands. He's still trying to find that thumb to suck on, but he'll usually settle for a few fingers or the side of his hand.
8. He has the best lower lip pout I've ever seen. When he's just starting to get upset that lower lip comes out and I can't help but laugh cuz it's just so cute! :)
9. He's a talker. When he's nice and happy (usually right after he wakes up from sleeping) he makes the cutest little squeals and coos. He'll wait his turn too. I'll say something and then he'll talk back and then I'll say something and he'll do it again. I was playing and talking with him this way while we waited for the doctor and when the doctor came in he saw the interaction and said it was really impressive at that age. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment