On my birthday I woke up to these lovely decorations...
You'll have to watch The Office episode about Kelly's birthday party to understand why this was actually pretty funny to wake up to. It made me laugh. :)Scott took me out to IHOP for breakfast, which was delicious. I had a nice relaxing day with Claire and then that night we went out to Los Hermanos for dinner. I love going out to eat... it's so much easier than cooking ourselves and it's so yummy. :) We had some ice cream cake later that night. Claire blew out all my candles the first time so we had to light them twice. She then helped me the second time too. She must be practicing for her birthday coming up soon. :)
After eating our cake, I got to open my present. This was actually my second present. My first present was made for me the day before. I'm so so excited to use it more! We got some PVC pipes and some wood flooring tiles from Lowe's and Scott put together this backdrop holder and wood floordrop for me so I can take more pictures inside! I just need to pick out some more backdrops for it. :) We saved like $200 making these ourselves. So cool. :)
My second present Claire had fun helping me open. I got a backpack for my camera and lenses. It'll make carrying my camera around a lot nicer. :) So fun. Thank you Scott for such a fun birthday! :)




happy birthday lady!!! and you look amazingly cute prego!!!! home stretch!
ReplyDelete