A few weeks ago, we made a trip to Thanksgiving Point to see the Tulip Festival. We took Claire last year and even though Scott and I really enjoyed it, I don't think she appreciated it as much as we did. This time was a lot more fun. Claire enjoyed walking around and she would point out the butterflies and birds to us. At the beginning of our trip she would reply "pitty" in response to us pointing out the pretty flowers.

I'm sure the best part for Claire was the Children's Discovery Garden. It had music areas with toys to bang around on and an area specifically for playing in the water. We were a little disappointed that the splash pad part wasn't on, but Claire didn't seem to mind. :)
This year was so much fun and I'm sure the next times we go it will just keep getting better and better. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment