Last week we went with some of Claire's friends to a pumpkin patch. Claire wasn't sure what she thought of the pumpkins at first and was a little hesitant to get close, but she did seem pretty amazed at how big some of them were. :)

We then had Claire and her friends, Leah and Emma pose with their little pumpkins. They all look a little embarrassed... probably cuz us moms were all cheering and jumping and yelling their names trying to get them to smile. :)

After going through the pumpkin patch we went through the corn maze. It was tricky and we almost couldn't find our way back out! :)

There was a petting zoo, a playground and some other fun things for kids to do but I didn't get any pictures. The petting zoo had chickens and goats which the later I found out Claire isn't too fond of. She started crying when one of the goats started Baa-ing at us. :(
Overall though, I think she had an enjoyable time. :)
She is getting so big and adorable! Miss you! What kind of camera do you use? I would like to maybe venture into the SLR world, but it would need to be pretty basic and dummy proof. Any recommendations?
ReplyDelete