2. She weighs 10 lbs 9 oz and is 22 1/2 inches long.
3. She is in the 5oth percentile of everything, so she is your average everyday beautiful baby girl (although she is above average to us!! :)
4. She smiles a lot now and I love it! (And I think I've heard her laugh in her sleep, no joke!)
5. She likes to see what's going on around her and so she likes to sit up against the couch or look over your shoulder. She is getting better and better at lifting her head too.
6. She hates tummy time.
7. She's discovered her tongue, she sticks it out all the time. She tries sucking on her hands and fingers, but usually ends up gagging herself with them so instead of self soothing, it tends to just frustrate her more.
8. She's been sleeping through the night since she was about 4 weeks and the last week and a half she's slept 8 hours straight! (I've been so lucky!)
9. She is definitely spoiled by her parents who can't help but buy her cool toys like the play mat in the picture (she loved it!).
10. She is the most beautiful girl in the world despite her smelly toots ALL the time and we're not biased or anything! ;)
You have the same play mat as we do! It's a good one huh, DJ loves it, he would still play with it except that I had to put it away so he wouldn't keep trying to pull himself up on it and fall over. I took all of the toys off of it though and he still plays with them.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! And I'm pretty jealous of her sleeping. And our kids have alot of the same clothes. :)
ReplyDeleteYay for such a cutie! Love your new blog look too! Sleeping through the night is such a big blessing! lucky indeed! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie!! I love the picture of her on your knees. So fun!
ReplyDeleteOk seriously, that girl has some awesome faces on her! Just caught up on your last few blogs and she is great!
ReplyDelete