It was a little messier than he thought...
Putting on the pattern
Carving away...
Finished products
Being a little silly...
So on Halloween we actually spent celebrating our 1 year anniversary. Since our anniversary was on Sunday we went up to Salt Lake Saturday night, saw a movie and went out to eat and stayed in a nice hotel with a cool whirlpool tub. :) I can't believe it's been a full year since we got married. It kinda feels like the year flew by so quick but it also feels like we've always been together. And it's so amazing how I could love him so much when we got married and now a year later I love him even more than that.:)
Just a few pictures of the weekend...
Happy Anninversary! Looks like such a fun weekend! Awesome pumpkins too!! The years really do fly by..it's crazy..here's to many many more happy anniverarsary's!
ReplyDeleteit FLYS by!!!! we celebrated 3 years this summer....Happy Anniversary to you guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! I totally understand what you mean about time flying by, yet feeling like you have been with your spouse for so long.
ReplyDeleteAnd does Scott have a lot of older siblings? I ask that because like him, I didn't carve my first pumpkin until after I was married. It always fell to my older siblings to do it. I just watched.