Sunday, January 25, 2009

(As dictated by Scott)

...here in America. (thump, thump) There came a rapping at the door. then, we realized doctor Dre had come to visit us. We said " WAZ UPP!!! DOCTOR DRE!" Then, he stole my tv. Bradwurst. Bratwurst?? That's what you thought I said? Actually I like where that's going with that. he he. DO I HE HE? I'm more of a HA HA kind of guy. Are you just writing everything I say? KARATE EXPLOSION!! Scott loves pizza more. You misspelled your name (whisper). ...(blink, blink) ... KARATE EXPLOSION AGAIN! this is cool. hughmmm....I'd like to see you type that one. shoohueoo What is that? Shoe horn? (Kiss) Kiss. Post.

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to know what goes on in Scott's head. Now I know. I'm not sure I wanted to now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally diggin it till the "kiss kiss" part and then I didn't feel so well anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I love the pictures. They add to the narrative and really bring it all to life! The kids are all running around yelling "KAPOW!"

    ReplyDelete