Sunday, December 29, 2013

Temple Square Lights

Being cold is not my favorite thing and I usually tend to stay away from activities that involve being outside in the winter. This year my sisters and I decided to get together with our families and go see the lights at Temple Square. So we bundled all up for the second time that week to join them. :) We rode the frontrunner train up to SLC which I think was the kids favorite part. They loved being able to look out the windows and sit next to their cousins and aunts.



When we got there we went inside the visitors center to warm up before we met up with the rest of the family. Everett may have thrown a tantrum or two and when he does he likes to throw himself on the ground. I don't think he was able to get back up on his own after falling down in all his layers. :)



As soon as the rest of the group got there we headed outside to see the lights and first thing that happened was we lost the group. :) So we looked around for a little while by ourselves.



We eventually found the rest of our group and walked around for just a little while longer.



And then we headed back home on the train.


It was a fun little trip, even though we didn't have much time with the rest of our family, I did enjoy the small time we did have together looking at Christmas lights. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment