1. Everett is one year old. I feel like his first year flew by so much quicker than her's did.
3. He's 30 inches tall and is in the 50th percentile. He started out in the higher percentiles, which had Scott super excited thinking he was going to be tall, but he's starting to slow down already. I think he's the perfect size at the moment. :)
5. Another funny unique thing that Everett likes to do is blow raspberries. He does them all the time, on Daddy's tummy, on Mommy's arms or on Claire's legs (if she lets him). Any bare skin he sees, he likes to blow raspberries on it. It's pretty funny.
7. He has 3 and a half teeth. He still wants to eat whatever we are eating more than anything we give him. Even if it's the same thing. He can't chew things very well so I cut things up for him, but then it looks different so he doesn't want it. I'm afraid I'm going to have another picky eater. When he finishes eating he starts throwing his food also, so our floor does not stay clean for very long.
8. Everett loves Claire. He wants whatever she has and wants to play with or do whatever she's doing. Unfortunately that means a lot more pushing, pulling, screaming, and crying that I get to hear every day as I figure out how to teach them to play together and share. Everett, even though he's the "little" brother, has learned to hold his own.
9. Everett says "mama" and "dada". We're not quite sure if he understands what they mean exactly but he says them a lot. He also says "ba" for ball. That's his first official word. He sometimes imitates the "uh oh" and "hi" words, but again I'm not quite certain he knows what they mean yet. He also waves goodnight or goodbye. :)