1. Everett is now our little 6 month old!
2. He weighs 18 pounds 11 ounces and is 28 inches tall. This is about the same weight and height Claire was at a year old. He's such a big boy. :)
3. This keeps him in the 70th percentile for weight and back up to the 95th percentile for height.
5. A while ago we started with some serious sleep training because his daytime naps were so crazy and short and I realized he was very dependent on nursing to fall asleep. He's gotten a little better, and he's now sleeping in his crib instead of the playpen in our room. He can fall asleep on his own now sometimes which is a lot better, but we have still had a lot of rough days and nights. He doesn't like his paci at all so it's been more difficult than it was with Claire to sleep train. Hopefully he gets it soon.
7. After he finally got the hang of solids, he seems to like everything we've given him so far which has been Bananas, Rice Cereal, Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Peaches, Squash, Green Beans, and Pears.
9. He grabs at things. All the time. He sees something he wants and reaches for it. We think it's pretty cute. At his check up he was reaching for the doctor's clipboard and just looking around and grabbing at anything that came close to his reach. He's grabbed Claire's hair multiple times, and she thinks it's funny. She does get a little upset if he grabs one of her toys though.