Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas is Coming

The Monday after Thanksgiving we set up our Christmas tree along with all our other Christmas decorations (and when I say WE I really mean Scott did most of it while I took care of kids).  Since our tree has been up I've been having fun taking as many different tree pictures as I could. :)


One of our traditions has been to put up a new picture ornament for each year since we've been married. I've made ornaments in the past, but this year I was busy working on other projects so we just bought a little frame ornament and I put a little photo shoot together in hopes of getting a good picture to go inside (we used the one on the right with both kids).



Christmas tree lights are a perfect background for pictures and so I've been playing with my camera more and Claire's been a perfect little model for me. Doesn't she just have the cutest infectious smile? :)


It snowed about a week ago and we thought we'd take Claire outside to play just a little. She was kind of hesitant at first, but Scott showed her how to make a cute mini snowman and I think she enjoyed it. Scott and I hate being cold at all and we're dreading the day that our kids will beg us to take them sledding and stuff. But then again, if they give us such cute smiles during and after, I don't think it'll be that bad... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment