Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pigtails and a New Bed

Remember how I was just saying Claire never lets me do her hair? Well lately she's actually been doing quite well with me trying a couple new things. :) She'll definitely not stay still long enough for me to try any braids or anything, but I can now attempt pigtails! And her hair is getting so much longer, I think they are so cute! They make her look so much older. :)

Speaking of her getting older... we found a cute little twin sized bed on ksl. We bought it for Claire, got her a new mattress and sheets and a pillow, put it all together and Claire absolutely loved it! She immediately wanted up in it, laid down and just stayed there smiling to herself for twenty minutes. :)

She's not sleeping in the bed quite yet, but I wanted to get her used to it before we'd need the crib for the next one. We'll probably start putting her down for naps in it occasionally, but I don't think it will be too difficult to transfer her since she loves it so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment