Thursday, May 12, 2011

Three Quarters of a Year Already?!

Ready for some more fun facts about Emily Claire?


1. She's 9 months old now! That's three quarters of a year old. That's as long as I was pregnant with her. We have now known her longer out of my tummy than in! :)

2. She weighs 16 lbs 10.5 ounces and is now 27 and a quarter inches tall. Not a whole lot different from last time but still growing slow and steady.

3. She's in the 25th percentile for weight and 5oth percentile for height. My guess is that she'll be tall and skinny... or taller than me anyway. :)


4. Claire is crawling and cruising everywhere. She's even taken a few falling steps towards us... I don't know if we can really count them as her first steps though. :)

5. She'll give us kisses if she's in a good mood. Open mouthed and wet, but so cute!


6. She's also waving goodbye now. She's been waving her little arm occasionally for a little while, but just recently she does it when we are saying goodbye to anyone or when we are putting her to bed.

7. She loves solid food as long as it's something mommy and daddy are eating. She wants anything off of our plates. She doesn't like the gerber foods very much unless it's the finger food snacks. I wonder if it's a texture thing that she got from me... :)


8. She likes to blow on her food. I think she's seen me blow on some things I've given her to cool them off and now she thinks she should do it to everything she eats. She'll even blow on me occasionally when I'm nursing her, it's kinda funny. :)

9. She sleeps really well now. From about 8pm to 7am. She'll usually only wake up once during the night and if I can't get her to fall back to sleep right away she usually gets to come to bed with mommy and daddy. I don't mind at all, cuz she sleeps so much better with us, but Scott has gotten kicked off by her a few times... she just likes her space. :)


10. She's usually super happy. She loves to be around people, loves to be outside, loves her baths and loves swimming. She is still a momma's girl and doesn't like to be too far from me, but she still has fun with others and loves to play with friends and family. She's such a joy to us and growing so quickly. Before we know it she'll be a whole year old! :)

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute Amber! Nice pictures too, you have got talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber she is such a cutie!!!! getting so big!

    ReplyDelete