Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sick Baby

This last week Claire has just about had all she can take of these...

She's gotten so mad at me this last week (for trying to make it easier for her to breathe!). She's done everything in her power to keep them away from her, crying, screaming, wiggling, shaking her head, kicking and pushing me away... but I always know she's forgiven me cuz she still manages to give me the best smiles afterward. :)

And today she actually took her naps like normal so the end of this cold is in sight (I hope)! :)

3 comments:

  1. awww those are hated in this house too. Hugs to baby and mom. Great smile in the last picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that first picture, it looks like a saline commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photography! Having a sick baby is the worst for everyone. I'm sorry. I hope it is going away.

    ReplyDelete