Saturday, June 19, 2010

One Crazy Month, Part 3 - Baby Shower

First of all, I can't thank my sister enough for all the effort she put into planning my baby shower. Thank you Lia!! :) She had planned a garden theme baby shower and it was suppose to be outside but like most of our plans that weekend, the rain moved us inside for the event. I still thought it was so fun though and all the decorations Lia made were so cute! She's so crafty, I need to learn more from her. :) I also loved the fact that I had 6 of my sisters and 3 sister-in-laws all there! I'm grateful for everyone that was able to make it and for all the gifts! Our little girl has just about everything she needs now! :)

All the very cool decorations

Sisters

My niece was extremely helpful taking the gifts away from me to show them off to everyone! :)
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, you have had a busy month! And you still have your birthday to celebrate. So happy belated birthday to Scott and happy upcoming birthday to you Amber! The invites to the shower were so cute and the decorations look great too. I'm glad you had fun and your baby girl got spoiled! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stalking, sorry! Just wanted to say you're a darling pregnant lady!! Hope all goes well today!!

    ReplyDelete