Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby Bump and Pictures

I'm finally beginning to look pregnant, I think... We haven't been very consistent in taking these photos but here are a few shots... don't mind my goofy expressions, I never know how I should pose for these things. :) I'm also feeling our baby girl moving and kicking more and more, it's so much fun!

I would much rather be behind the camera...which was what I got to do last weekend! I've always loved photography and working at a photo lab I see a lot of pictures going through. I love pictures of people. I'd love to be a portrait photographer. Only problem is the equipment is expensive, it can be very subjective (I think that's the right term) and I tend to get a little shy around people I don't know well so it's difficult making people feel comfortable around me in order to take their picture. But it's still a hobby and something I enjoy learning about, so for this last Christmas Scott bought me a digital SLR camera. I love it. The pictures turn out so much better than my point and shoot. I'm kind of a wimp to the cold so I hadn't gone outside to take pictures until just last week. My 4 month old nephew and little sister were sweet enough to let me practice on them. These are a few of my favorites. :)


5 comments:

  1. Nice photos, both in front of and behind the camera...
    If you want to practice on Brooklyn, we wouldn't mind... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is so cute! And you are getting really good at photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bump! and you can practice on pickle (and the rest of the gang) all you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber you look so dang cute!!!! i love your little belly!!!

    ReplyDelete