Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Guess what'll be here July 28th?!!!

So, it's official! I finally feel like it's safe to announce that...We're pregnant! :) Or, I guess just I am...Scott has been having a lot of sympathy pains though. ;) So far, everything's looking good. We heard the heart beat last week and I have to say, it was the coolest sound ever. The nurse worried me a bit, when she couldn't find it very quickly, but as soon as she did find it, it was music to my ears. :)
I've felt pretty good the last few weeks which is good and bad...I mean, it's good, cuz I haven't dealt with too much nausea, which I don't mind at all. On the other hand though, I haven't felt pregnant at all and have been driving Scott crazy with all my worries and wondering whether there really is a baby inside me?! He's such a good sport though, and so patient. He even humored me and went with me to buy another (our 5th) pregnancy test to confirm that we really were pregnant!
I am about 13 weeks along now and I really haven't gained that much weight, but tonight after eating a big dinner, I really did feel pregnant so we busted out the camera and took our first pregnant belly shots. :) I really don't know how much of that belly is food and how much is baby...:)
We're so excited for this new chapter in our lives. We are excited to become parents. As scary and overwhelming as it is also, I am totally up for it. Baby Bryson is due July 28th!

7 comments:

  1. I want to be the first to say "Congrats!" We are very excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! congratulations Amber i am so happy for you guys!!!! you are going to be a WONDERFUL mother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! You two will be great parents. I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooooo happy for you! It's the best thing ever- I's so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so so so exciting! Congrats Amber, and Scott! :) Hope you have a smooth pregnancy! Can't wait to hear about all the updates and see more belly shots!

    ReplyDelete